Consultancy and research projects such as:
- Independent ethnographic, media literacy and policy research and collaborative projects.
- Fieldwork and analytical assistance (interviews, audio transcription, text/image analysis, report drafting, etc).
- Proofreading and copy editing of scholars/activists in the same field of work.
Examples of research projects by me:
- The annual ESOMAR Global Market Research reports (2015 and 2016)
- ‘Is digital advertising the place to be?’ for Research World Magazine
- ‘The Potholed Path: Navigating the Contested Landscape of English Caravan Site Policy’ published in Anthropology Now
- The annual Sinterklaas Brand & Product Study (2016, 2017 and 2018)
- Copy editing work on Top-down Community Building and the Politics of Inclusion by Fenneke Wekker
- Copy editing work on Accounts of Injury as Misappropriations of Race: Towards a Critical Black Politics of Vulnerability by Noémi Michel